For Belgian residents: please contact your local healthcare provider (mutuality).
For non-Belgian residents following prices are valid:
|+ Lap. cholecystectomy
|Private Room Supplement
* Travel and hotel costs not included. Personal Coach always included.
Included in the price:
- Personal Coach
- Dietician Consult
- Number of hospital days as stated on the menu
- Drugs, medication and bandages used in the hospital
- Operation fee, anaesthesiologist, clinical biology
- All surgical equipment
- Preoperative investigations, gastroscopy, ultrasound, ECG, chest x-ray, lab etc.
Additionel costs not included:
- Treatment off unexpected medical or survival complications
- Unforeseen admittance in the intensive care unit
- Wound care products and medication at home
- Extra beverages in the hospital room
- Telephone expenses
- Travel and hotelcosts
Pré- en postoperative investigations (mutuality):
- Echo galbladder/duct
- X-ray abdomen
- Dietician Consult
Cost of the surgical intervention:
- The proposed price doesn’t include unforeseen treatment of medical or surgical complications. The overall complication rate in our hospital is less than 3% (which is according to the literature and the complication rate worldwide in comparable institutions). Hence if additional treatment is necessary , the additional cost will be charged.
Hotel / transport:
- Hotel costs are not included in the proposed price. You can choose to make the reservations directly yourself or you can ask our secretary to organize it for you.
- The hospital is not responsible for services offered by third parties such as airlines, trains, hotels, taxi etc.
- We ask you to do a full payment at least 2 weeks prior to the operation date
- Patients will be asked to bring a copy of the bank transfer and show it on arrival in the hospital.
- Signing an informed consent form is mandatory.
- A private room will be given according to the availability. We advice to make an early reservation .
- When leaving the hospital you will be asked to pay for additional services such as extra drinks, food or telephone bill.
- The cancellation cost prior to surgery is 10% off the total amount.
- If the surgeon decides the surgery is to dangerous due to medical conditions, no cancellation-fee will be charged. Only the costs of the performed investigations will be presented.
How to pay ?
- The easiest way to pay is in euros (€) by bank transfer or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
- Disputes can be treated in a Belgian court of law.